4/16/2009

a bloody Easter wish

When we go to the Pond's house on Easter we always get...

A huge spread of food (ham, potatoes, asparagus, jello eggs, rolls, and strawberry shortcake)...

A cousinly egg hunt...
And the smashing of confetti eggs on one another's heads (you have to make a wish when you attack)...
I was afraid my husband was going to hurt me with his egg, but for the record, I made him bleed.Wanna know my wish?  It's a secret, but it has to do with a bird and a star.  I bet you'll never guess. 

10 comments:

pamela said...

i'm a little confused about your wish. does it have anything to do with me showing up with a coke from that phillips?

Mandi@TidbitsfromtheTremaynes said...

Okay I'm racking my brain trying to figure out your wish. All I can come up with is the stork and Stella.

Jessie said...

pam- it has to do with your bird legs planting themselves under a different star than me (but not really). shame shame.

Jeni Boston said...

I hope your wish comes true!See ya in a couple hours. I am getting excited for all that yummy sushi and ice cream!

WhettenWild said...

I came up with the same things as Mandi for your wish. So......are we right???

The Unprocessed Project said...

Holy crap are you pregnant again??!!

Sarah said...

Yep -- I guess the stork will be making a visit soon?

Jessie said...

NOPE! Not pregnant.

Janelle said...

The first thing I thought of is just like everyone else. I thought you wished for the stork to bring you a baby Stella next year! I can't think of anything else! You might have to give us another clue!!!

Angie said...

Does it have to do with a baseball game you want to go to? Lots of teams with bird names. Star as in in the sky or celebrity?