4/06/2010

In Due Time

Today is the day! This little one is getting evicted!
Remember last year how I made an Easter wish?

Well, today we will find out if it came true.

In the meantime I made another wish at the Pond Family Easter festivities.

And, I got a good laugh out of my husband's jump shot...
Don't you love the egg cover-up?...he was showing some crack.
I wonder what Grandpa wished for when 7 little ones attacked him!?
If he was wishing for a 17th grandchild he's getting it because we found out today (from this cute little Davis) that Janelle is pregnant again!
It's Baby Time!

8 comments:

WhettenWild said...

Best of Luck today!

Unknown said...

look how good you look. Good luck today! Can't wait to find out if your baby is a girl or a boy! I hope your wish last year was right! :)

allie said...

I can't WAIT!!!!

chris w said...

Thinking of you today. Good luck getting your wish!! :)

Jennifer said...

Praying for you today, Jessie, for a safe delivery of a healthy Pond baby! Can't wait to hear the great news!

Adria said...

Good luck Jessie! Can't wait to find out who's joining your family!

Peach said...

I can hardly wait to find out the gender! Good luck! Will be thinkin of you!

Shawn said...

What is it? What is it?? I hope you and babe are doing well, and that you will post SOON!